The three main areas of my body that are cold this time of year are my head, my hands and my feet. The weather is taking a turn down in temperature and keeping up the outdoor fitness is key to a healthy lifestyle.
Hiking and Biking are two of the activities I particularly like and keeping my hands warm is key, especially on the bike. These gloves are superb and some of the best I have tried. They fit right, they are warm and they are waterproof – what more could you want.
- Winter Gloves for Men Women, -26 ˚C Waterproof Ski Gloves 3M Thermal Insulated cycling Gloves Windproof Snowboarding Gloves for Cycling Running Climbing Hiking Outdoor Sports
- ❉WEAR AND COMFORTABLE: The inside of the Cycling Gloves is filled with Thinsulate insulation in 3M Thermal Insulated and fleece to keep your hands warm in cold weather and skin-friendly. The softshell ensures a comfortable fit. The elastic wrist provides a perfect fit.
- ❉WINDPROOF AND WATERPROOF: The outer material of the Cycling Work Gloves repels moisture and water, The inside Hipora waterproof housing is added in the middle to enhance the waterproof effect, the high-density fabric prevents the wind penetrates through the mens gloves.
- ❉ELASTIC WRIST DESIGN: The double-gathered elastic wrist keeps the Ski glove closed to prevent snow and cold air from entering the winter running gloves. Keep your hands as warm as possible.
- ❉PRACTICAL AND WEAR-RESISTANT: with 3M reflective logo enhances visibility, The thinsulate gloves are perfect for the cold winter, working, casual, horseback riding, hiking, running, cycling, snow shoveling, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and other outdoor activities in winter. A great Christmas / birthday present for your family, friends or lover.
- ❉QUALITY GUARANTEE: We offer your gloves an unconditional 90-day guarantee. 100% satisfied service. If you value your shopping quality, ORSEN is your best choice, You’re free to order now with confidence